T&P Trail Head Park
T & P Trail Head Park got its name from Texas and Pacific Railroad. The property that T & P sets on is the old railroad that originally came through back in the 1870's! When the city bought the property, the city decided to name the Park after the railroad; thus the name- T & P Trail Head Park. What started as just an old grassy area has turned into a huge success. T & P Pavilion is a 150' x 100' pavilion that is 44' tall, it is also where we hold our music concerts during the Pioneer Days Festival and other events! T & P Midway is East of the Pavilion and has approximately 200' of asphalted with electrical boxes and lots of grassy area to hold other events!! On the West side of the Pavilion is the T & P Gazebo that is outlined by an asphalt walk with beautiful Victorian lights, benches and picnic tables. Any part of the Park may be rented. In 2013 the City of New Boston finished the all purpose trail from the Trail Head Park to Robertson Street. In the future the city plans on finishing the trail West to Hwy 98.
T&P Trail Head Park Facebook Page